Sunday, April 5, 2009

Loving Your Unknown: A Love Sonnet

I had to write it for my professional writing class. The assignment seemed more creative than professional to me... but hey, I'm not the teacher. 
---------
I love you so without knowing your name, without knowing your life or even your place.
I don't know if you're there; feeling the same.
If you're there, I'm on my way, quick in pace.
I've known your soul without knowing your look, although I'm sure your look's past my station.
We'll love without caring - the world forsook; loving your unknown: an awful sensation.
The wife of my eternal visioning; amazing mom to our children unborn. 
I get you first myself, in my planning - us alone before between kids you're torn.
All my decisions are made for our "US." I worry there's no you and never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment